Undying Beta v3.5 playbooks and moves updated to include fan feedback and my editor’s comments!
- Meddle is revised to better capture the bluffing and bidding aspects of poker.
- Passage of time, both playbook and GM versions, completely re-done. These moves articulate the downtime concept much better: now it should be clear that the game has a plotting and scheming phase and a shit hits the fan phase. Feedback on this would be appreciated.
- Added moves for creating a rival, an enemy, and a nemesis. Playbook status moves are tied in.
- Created a set of GM moves that distill the GM principles into a set of things the GM should be doing at the table. Also, condensed the set of GM principles to a crisp set of guidelines for storytelling.
- Changed “Liege” to “Princeps.” It’s been bothering me for some time now that I had a salient medieval title among the Roman titles.
This is my last planned beta update before final game release. I’m making slow, but steady progress towards completion and Drake is about half-way through the illustrations.